Red Bag scheme
The Linnell Patient Overnight Bag has been designed as part of the NHS Red Bag Scheme and is a high quality, hard wearing and durable bag for personal property of individuals when being transferred between their care home and hospital.
Dimensions (WxHxD): 400 x 400 x 200mm
Orders over 50 qualify for special pricing so please call our sales team on 0208 594 5898
- Made from high quality durable, weather-resistant Hi-density Polyester 600D/ PU 58" in red with anti bacterial treatment
- Large Window: clear pvc material
- Positioned on the back of bag approx 70mm from the left edge measures L-330mm x H-395mm.
- with black 25mm binding at opening and a grey velcro closure in size 25 x 80mm
- Small Window : clear pvc material
- Available with Anti bacterial protected material
- Easy-grip comfort carry handle on the top of the bag
- Front window for a patient name identification
- Removable bag for toiletries or medication inside the bag
- A4 document window on the rear for contents checklist and other key documents
- Incorporates the Linnell tamper evident zip closure for the Linnell range of button seals
- Tamper evident and traceable